32 accused including Advani, Joshi and Kalyan Singh acquitted in Babri Masjid demolition case

32 accused including Advani, Joshi and Kalyan Singh acquitted in Babri Masjid demolition case

A special court in Lucknow has respectfully acquitted all the 32 accused in the case of demolition of the disputed structure of Babri Masjid

Lucknow: A special CBI court today acquitted all 32 accused, including senior leaders of the Bharatiya Janata Party LK Advani, Murali Manohar Joshi, Kalyan Singh, Uma Bharti, in the Ayodhya Babri Masjid demolition on 6 December 1992.

CBI Special Judge Surendra Kumar Yadav said that there was no conspiracy to bring down the disputed structure. Thousands of people had gathered in Ayodhya in the name of kar-sevaks and they demolished the disputed structure out of anger.

The special judge also said that the audiotapes have been tampered with. The negatives of the photographs presented were not given. This proves that the accused had no hand in the demolition of the disputed structure.

The CBI judge said that whatever happened was a quick act of anger and was not pre-planned in any way. Iqbal Ansari, who fought the case on behalf of the Muslim side, said that ‘he respects the court’s decision. As the Supreme Court gave its verdict on November 9 last year in favour of Ram Mandir, this case has no meaning.’

[Hams Live]

0 Comments

    Leave a Comment

    Login

    Welcome! Login in to your account

    Remember me Lost your password?

    Lost Password

    %d bloggers like this: