Massive fire breaks out on second floor of building in Hyderabad

The fire broke out early Sunday due to a short circuit in the kitchen and spread rapidly.

Hyderabad: A massive fire incident took place on the second floor of the Tayulap apartment in Domal area of ​​Hyderabad city. The fire broke out and spread rapidly due to a short circuit in the kitchen on Sunday morning. There were three cylinders in the kitchen.

Six people were present in the house at the time of this incident. However, no one was reported injured and the fire was extinguished safely. By the time fire officials arrived, two cylinders had burst and one cylinder soon exploded.

The fire spread from the second floor to the third floor and the TV set on the third floor burned. The incident happened at Ranjit Singh’s house on the second floor. The apartment was evacuated in view of security.

Fire Department officials are investigating the matter. Preliminary investigations have revealed that a short circuit is the cause of the fire. There were many electrical appliances in the kitchen.

[Hams Live]

0 Comments

    Leave a Comment

    Login

    Welcome! Login in to your account

    Remember me Lost your password?

    Lost Password

    %d bloggers like this: