PM Modi says India is capable of responding appropriately

https://news.hamslive.com/asia/india-china-accusation/

Prime Miniter Narendra Modi say that sacrifice of Indian soldiers will not go in vain and that India is capable of responding appropriately

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today said without pointing at China that India wants peace but is capable of responding to provocations at all costs and reassuring the people of the country. Prime Minister Narendra assured the nation that the sacrifice of 20 Indian soldiers, who died in a violent face-off with the Chinese troops in the Galwan valley, will not go in vain.

On the second day of virtual meeting with the ministers of 15 states and union territories on COVID-19 situation. The Prime Minister said:

I would like to assure the nation that the sacrifice of our jawans will not be in vain. For us, the unity and sovereignty of the country are the most important. India wants peace, but it is capable of giving a befitting reply if instigated.”

Stating that courage and bravery are part of India’s character, he further said:

We have always tried to ensure that difference does not turn into a dispute. We never instigate anyone. But we never compromise on our country’s integrity and sovereignty either. Courage and bravery are part of India’s character. We have always displayed our capabilities when necessary.”

The Prime Minister and all Chief Ministers observed two minutes of silence as a tribute to the Army personnel killed in action in the Galwan Valley in Eastern Ladakh on June 15-16.

The violent clash occurred on the day before yesterday (Monday) night between Indian and Chinese troops in Galwan Valley in Eastern Ladakh area.  About 20 Indian Army soldiers were martyred in the violent face-off between the Indian Army and the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) of China. The casualties occurred in a huge scale-up of clash in the Valley.

In the official reaction to the violent clashes with the Chinese troops that left 20 Indian Army personnel dead, the External Affairs Ministry shad aid that both sides suffered casualties that could have been avoided had the agreement at the higher level been scrupulously followed by the Chinese side. It had been reported that as many as 43 casualties at the Chinese side.

[Hams Live]

Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Lost Password

%d bloggers like this: